EXPERIENCE DOES MATTER
Some realtors would like you to believe they are the foreclosure expert of East TN. They are misleading you. Our Broker, Sandra Brown, is the only Realtor in the Great Smoky Mountains who who is a member of the National Reo Brokers Association. This is the foreclosure industry trade association. It is by invitation only. Both of us also have the Short Sale and Foreclosure certification from the National Association of Realtors. She teaches the class to the public about buying a bank owned property. She also teaches both the Realtor and public class about buying a HUD Home. She is the Local Listing Broker for HUD for the Great Smoky Mountains of TN and Western North Carolina. She also wrote the local guidelines for listing bank owned properties in the MLS. Our firm sells more bank owned properties in one year than most Realtors will sell in their lifetime. I can help you purchase your dream bank owned cabin or house for sale in Gatlinburg.
These are a few quick facts about bank owned properties
1) They can be in any location It can be a Gatlinburg cabin or a house in Newport
2) They can be in any condition from tear down to move in ready
3) They can be in any price point from a few thousand dollars to over a million dollars.
4) They are priced about 20% below market
5) The seller is selling it AS IS
6) The seller has no information about the property to share
7) The seller will not do any repairs for the buyer
8) Most sellers are entities that bought non preforming loans to either rehabilitate the loan or foreclose. They own the property by choose and are looking to make a profit.
9) They frequently are on the market for less than one week
10) There is no owner financing
11) They will not accept selling house as a contingency
12) You will need either cash or a preapproval letter from a lender to submit an offer
When you want to buy a bank owned - foreclosure property in East Tn
contact me, Frank Brown. I have worked with the bank owned properties - foreclosures for many years and have an extensive knowledge of what are expecting in an offer and can help write a successful offer.